Reblooming Summer Snowflake Tree
Moss Mountain Farm Reblooming Summer Snowflake Tree
I’m always looking for plants that provide visual interest for the longest period of time so I made a "snowy" showing in our garden with this Summer Snowflake Tree. It makes a beautiful small tree or large shrub. Showy white flower clusters grow on tiered horizontal branches and bloom throughout the summer and into fall, when it also develops a highly ornamental red fruit. Perfect for mixed borders and foundation plantings, it does best in sun or partial shade and prefers moist, well-drained soil. So go ahead and show it off!
Viburnum m. "Reblooming"
- Showy white flower clusters are grown on tiered horizontal branches. Blooms continuously all summer and into fall.
- Compact habit
- Highly ornamental and charming red fruit develops in autumn
- Great for mixed borders, foundation plantings and hedge/screens
- Plant in sun or partial shade
- Prefers moist, well-drained soils
What You Get
- Summer Snowflake Tree in a 1-quart pot
- Planting guide
- 45-day limited warranty
- Plant is alive and growing at the time of shipment.
Recently Viewed Products
Product successfully added to your shopping cart
translation missing: en.products.wishlist.added_to_wishlist
There are items in your cart